As part of HS2's woodland translocation works its contractor has identified a requirement to undertake works outside of the Code of Construction Practice, CoCP, working hours. This includes some Saturday and Sunday working in February and early March due to constraints around working adjacent to FCC and Network Rail Operations, not permitted during normal working hours.
These works have been approved under the section 61 consent of the Control of Pollution Act, 1974 from Buckinghamshire Council.
Working hours will take place between: Saturday 08:00 – 16:00 (CoCP permitted hours until 13:00) and Sunday 09:00 – 16:00.
The works will take place on the following weekends (weather dependant):
• Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 February 2021
• Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 February 2021
• Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 February 2021
• Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 February 2021
• Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 March 2021